Subject: Estonian State Agency of Medicines answer
From: "Kristi Sarap - RA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 13:40:06 +0300

Thank you for your questions!
The Estonian State Agency of Medicines currently does not have such 
information or datasets. We also discussed the topic of AI, patients, and 
social healthcare with colleagues from the Estonian Health Insurance Fund, 
however this topic has not yet been addressed in their work either.
AI, patients, and social healthcare are certainly important and increasingly 
relevant topics in our field.
We hope to collect this kind of data in cooperation with partners in the 
social sector in the near future.

Best regards,

Kristi Sarap

Communication Adviser

Estonian State Agency of Medicines

Ravimiamet

737 4140

www.ravimiamet.ee <http://www.ravimiamet.ee>

Selles e-kirjas sisalduv teave (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud 
ametialaseks kasutamiseks ning seda võivad kasutada vaid e-kirja 
adressaadid. E-kirjas sisalduvat teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt 
väljendatud loata edasi saata ega mis tahes viisil kolmandatele isikutele 
avaldada. Juhul, kui Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu, 
teavitage sellest koheselt saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri.
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and 
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify 
the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently deleting what 
you have received. Any dissemination or use of this information by a third 
person without permission is prohibited and may be illegal.